Tuesday 21 August 2018

Mrs Dupe Bakare APC-Ekiti Woman Leader Meets With Journalists At Her Temidire-Ekiti, Ijero LG Country Home


Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare

The pristine ambiance of Temidire-Ekiti, one of the smaller towns making up Ijero Local Government is simply breathtaking for any first time visitor.
Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare in her ever usual easy going self gladly speaks on a range of issues from personal to politic in this interview session
QUE: In your own words ma, How would you describe Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare?
ANS: Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare is a selfless, honest, humble, generous, diligent, godly and a committed woman, very intelligent and highly dedicated to the service of mankind, very passionate about women and youth, share love and affection, objective and speak truth to the authority always. Finally I’m a good listener.
QUE: Prior to this aspiration, what roles have you featured in Progressive Ekiti & Nigeria politics?
ANS: Prior to this aspiration, I have served in various capacities, first as a commission member at the house of assembly service commission and local government service commission. Also at the federal level as a member of the governing council of national Centre for women development Abuja. Presently I am the state women leader of our party (APC)
I have served as a member of reconciliation committee in the party at the state level various instances when occasions arose.
In my responsibility as the women leader I coordinate women activities from the grassroot to the state and to the federal level.
QUE: What brought about the quest for this aspiration to represent Ekiti Central Federal Constituency II at the National Assembly?
ANS: My quest for this aspiration is bore out of the passion that I have for my people. Because I live and stay among them, I know their yearnings and share their pains. And this is the reason why I want them to elect me as their representatives.
QUE:With your experiences in governance & administration, do you feel constituency people expectation from their representatives is achievable?
ANS: My experiences in governance and administration has thought me that my people love those that stay with them to represent them in positions that matters to them. Also their expectation from their representatives is achievable because as I earlier said that I live amongst them, I know their needs which is the reason why I want them to elect me as their representatives
QUE: What stands you out from other aspirants in your constituency?
ANS: My personality as a humble, consistent, loyal and dedicated well focused party member stands me out from other aspirants in my constituency

No comments:

Post a Comment